- 7 Sensors
- 3 Transponders
- 10 foot USB cable
- 20 foot cable to go from decoder to sensors
- 1 year warranty
- Toll free support
This is a new system with 1 year warranty
Transponder has a unique ID, so your club can have hundreds of members and not have a ID conflict.
- Includes easy to use software, but you can also run other software (Flipside Racing,Laps Free, Alycat)
- Reliable lap counting
Toll Free support 877-756-8227
System Requirement Windows 98,2000,XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Just click Start no complicated setup required
- Sounds for Lap, Personnel best lap, Overall best lap
- Practice, Qualify, Race
- Print results
- View all Lap times
- Enter Racers name only once with his transponder ID, it will then automatically show racers name.
Theory of Operation
The Iridium System is a complete timing system for Radio Controlled Multicopters. The transponders use infrared technology, Sensors are placed on a pole. Simply fly by the pole to register a lap. When a transponder passes by it will be detected and its ID will be sent to the PC. All 14 transponders can pass through simultaneously and all of them will be detected and counted.