Brand: Trackmate Racing
New in version 9.61 June, 2020 A software download link will be sent via email. May take up to 1 Hour Software for slot car lap counter. Requires Trackmate hardware. Also has a demo mode which simulates races that requires no hardware... click view for more details
RC Lap Counter USB
Infrared RC Lap Counter / Timer for radio Controlled cars. For a complete system purchase overheads and transponders. Works with any scale, Mini-z to 1/5 scale....
- 10 foot USB cable
- For a complete system just add overhead modules and transponders
This is a new system with 1 year warranty
Why Buy a Trackmate Iridium RC lap counter?
- Works with any scale. Same transponder can be used on 1/24 scale or 1/5 scale. Even R/C boats
- Works indoors or outdoors
- Transponder has a unique ID, so your club can have hundreds of members and not have a ID conflict.
- Transponders are dirt cheap. 5 for $125
- Includes easy to use software, but you can also run other software (Flipside Racing,Laps Free, Alycat)
- Reliable lap counting
- No wires to drive over, sensor are above ground
Toll Free support 877-756-8227
System Requirement Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7,8,10
- Just click Start no complicated setup required
- Sounds for Lap, Personnel best lap, Overall best lap
- Practice, Qualify, Race
- Print results
- View all Lap times
- Enter Racers name only once with his transponder ID, it will then automatically show racers name.
Theory of Operation
The Iridium System is a complete timing system for Radio Controlled Cars. The transponders use infrared technology, An overhead bar is placed at the start/finish line approximately 22 inches above the track with sensor modules placed every 14 inches. When a transponder passes underneath it will be detected and its ID will be sent to the PC. All 14 transponders can pass through simultaneously and all of them will be detected and counted.
The overhead sensor units are interconnected with the 14 inch cables supplied. Use as many sensor units as required for the width of your track. As few as one or thirty sensor units can be used. The orientation or which jack is used on the sensor unit does not matter. At either end of all the sensor units the 20 foot cable will be used to connect the sensors to the jack marked I on the interface board (the other 4 connectors are not used). The interface board is connected to the PC via serial cable supplied. The PC should have a serial port available which is a 9pin male connector. Some newer PCs do not have one so one must be installed or a USB to serial converter may be used.
Transponders are powered by the R/C receiver battery. You would normally plug into an unused servo channel. It may be mounted in the windshield area or by having a clear area in the front hood of the car it would be possible to mount the transponder there.
Brand: Trackmate Racing
Complete package hardware and software. Infrared RC Lap Counter / Timer for radio Controlled cars. This is everything you need to start racing on a track that is 5 feet wide. Includes: 4 overhead detectors 3 Transponders Trackmate USB decoder 10 foot USB cable 20 foot cable to go from decoder to overhead detectors Software 1 year warranty...