Start racing with your buddies.
This is everything you need to start racing your Mini-Z cars.
This will cover Mini-Z tracks up to 1 meter wide such 50cm RCP tracks that are two tiles in width or three tiles in width using 30cm(Mini96) RCP tiles.
- Trackmate USB decoder
- Comes with two overhead detectors
- 2 Transponders with 2.4ghz Mini-Z compatible white connector, and eyelet adapter for legacy/sport series.
- 10 foot USB cable
- 1 year warranty
- Toll free support
This is a new system with 1 year warranty
Why Buy a Trackmate Iridium RC lap counter?
- Works indoors or outdoors
- Transponders have a unique ID, so your club can have hundreds of members and not have a ID conflict.
- Transponders are dirt cheap. 5 for $129
- Includes easy to use software, you can also run other software (Flipside Racing,Laps Free, Alycat)
- Reliable lap counting
- No wires to drive over, sensor are above ground
Toll Free support 877-756-8227
System Requirement Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11
- Just click Start no complicated setup required
- Sounds for Lap, Personnel best lap, Overall best lap
- Practice, Qualify, Race
- Print results
- View all Lap times
- Enter Racers name only once with his transponder ID, it will then automatically show racers name.
Theory of Operation
The Iridium System is a complete timing system for Radio Controlled Cars. The transponders use infrared technology, An overhead bar is placed at the start/finish line approximately 12 inches(for Mini-Z) above the track with sensor modules placed every 14 inches. When a transponder passes underneath it will be detected and its ID will be sent to the PC. All 14 transponders can pass through simultaneously and all of them will be detected and counted.
The overhead sensor units are interconnected with the 14 inch cables supplied. Use as many sensor units as required for the width of your track. As few as one or thirty sensor units can be used. The orientation or which jack is used on the sensor unit does not matter. The interface board is connected to the PC via a USB jack, the lap counting system is powered by the computer.
Transponders are powered by the Mini-Z. They should be mounted in the windshield area vehicle so they have a clear view to the outside of the car.